* info org section 3.1
@ 2012-09-07  8:07 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2012-09-07  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Something is undocumented and broken.  Attempting to create the table
documented in section 3.1 of the manual generates a beep and the message:
Symbol's value as variable is void: org-use-sub-superscripts
at the bottom of the screen and hitting tab just tells me I'm at the
beginning of the buffer after that operation.  After I keyed in the
example I tried c-c c-ret because writing a second line and putting |- on
it caused the same problem to happen.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> Adobe fiend for failing to Flash