* documentation versions question
@ 2011-06-23  9:54 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-23  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Once git pull has been run and the build of org and documentation have
been done and installed, should info org provide the org version of 6.33x?
Also, orgguide doesn't get added to my info files is it supposed to be
held separate for some reason?  orgguide has version of 7.50 on it and I
expect that's correct too.

* Re: documentation versions question
@ 2011-06-24  3:54 Rustom Mody
From: Rustom Mody @ 2011-06-24  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nick Dokos wrote:
> I got tired of dealing with info setup in .emacs and have resorted to
> setting the following env variable in my .profile:
> INFOPATH= /home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/doc:/usr/local/info:/usr/local/share/info:/usr/info:/usr/share/info

If you see the texinfo docs
http://www.gnu.org/s/hello/manual/texinfo/Other-Info-Directories.html
it suggests that ending the path with colon appends the builtin
directories (So you only need the first one)
Also described in the emacs variable Info-directory-list.

[Not tried]