From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: documentation versions question
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 05:54:32 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

Once git pull has been run and the build of org and documentation have
been done and installed, should info org provide the org version of 6.33x?
Also, orgguide doesn't get added to my info files is it supposed to be
held separate for some reason?  orgguide has version of 7.50 on it and I
expect that's correct too.