* org-agenda-follow-mode and vertical buffers
@ 2009-02-16  5:39 Spike Spiegel
From: Spike Spiegel @ 2009-02-16  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

All my headlines tend to be quite short with a fair amount of notes so
when I'm looking at my agenda it's very useful for me to have the
follow mode on. Unfortunately the horizontal buffer causes me quite a
bit of pain drastically reducing the amount of items I can see at one
time while half of my screen is completely empty. I've tried to look
at org-agenda.el but while I see where that's defined and set I can't
find where it's used and the decision about the type of buffer made.
Can anybody help please?

I'm pretty new so I'm not sure what other buffers orgmode can create,
but I guess you could also have an option to just create vertical
buffers rather than hack something specific to the follow mode.

thanks

--
"Behind every great man there's a great backpack" - B.