Greetings, In my init file I have (setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil) File "A" is attached as an org file. I evaluate the source blocks (C-c C-v s), the table is generated and then I export it to PDF. The source blocks do not evaluate during export. In file B I have #+INCLUDE: "/path/to/FileA::*SCHEDULE A1112" When I attempt to export File B to PDF/LaTeX the following error occurs Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Undefined Org macro: cmhfill; aborting") signal(error ("Undefined Org macro: cmhfill; aborting")) error("Undefined Org macro: %s; aborting" "cmhfill") If I place a "#+HEADER: :eval no" in the source blocks in File A (after generating the table) File B will export the table to PDF. Also, please note that the cmhfill macro is in the table headings. Is this an error, i.e. the #+INCLUDE does not honor the setting in my init file? Is there a header or property setting for File B to prevent the exporter from evaluating the source blocks when executing through an #+INCLUDE, more particularly to prevent the attempted macro expansion within the source blocks? Both File A and File B had identical LaTeX settings, i.e. the macro was defined in both files. GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 8, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13) of 2019-12-07 Org mode version 9.3 (release_9.3-36-gbe7434 @ /usr/local/share/org-mode/lisp/) Charlie Millar