What is the proper format for those variables? I've tried to set them several different ways: http://www.sitename.com index.html "http://www.sitename.com" "" But nothing seems to change in my exported files. I've also tried setting them through the org file's local customisations (#+LINK_UP, etc..) The variable description that I found in emacs help says: Documentation: Where should the "UP" link of exported HTML pages lead? Is there another help section I can use that would give me an example of proper formatting? Thanks! -- Kyle Sexton