Hi all, I want child org items to inherit priority from their parent. I tried setting |org-use-property-inheritance '("PRIORITY")|, but it did not have any apparent effect. Use case: I often have high priority projects whose tasks are mostly equally important. I don't want to waste time setting priorities for each individual child task unless it differs from the parent (e.g., an optional subtask may have lower priority). I realize this has been brought up a few times over the years, but I couldn't find any recent info on how this is doable with stock org. Gracias, Jesse