Backslash appears to be supported. To test I used the following test document: ``` foo ~bar~\& baz ``` This happens in a document in worg: https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/ae64e1a54185232d4ebdcab174d8d4319ffd564d/org-release-notes.org#L6666 The ampersand was chosen for the test document since that is not a supported POST character, to make sure backslash was not simply escaping the next character. In the documentation I wrote out the word "backslash" in parenthesis to disambiguate between backslash and escaping the following comma. Patch is attached. -- Tom Alexander pgp: https://fizz.buzz/pgp.asc