Hey Timothy! I made a Sourcehut account with 'samuelbanya' already, forgot to mention that in my previous post. I'm guessing in that case, I would have to wait for Bastien then to approve this via this email thread, or should I make a different request email? Thanks, Sam On Sun, Jan 9, 2022, at 1:25 PM, Timothy wrote: > Hi Samuel, > > Great to hear from you! > > Worg is a great place to improve the community documentation/guides of Org. > > If you’d like access, have a look at https://orgmode.org/worg/worg-about.html “Who can participate in the editing of Worg?”. The short version is you need to create a sourcehut account and ask Bastien to be added as a contributer :) > > If you’d like to contribute to Org “directly”, check out https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html. > > > All the best, > *Timothy* > > > *From*: Samuel Banya > > * Subject*: Request To Contribute To 'Worg' Project > * To*: Charles Berry > > * Date*: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 01:23:18 +0800 >