* Is it possible to add a :results type for ob-shell to interpret it's some special characters?
@ 2018-03-24  1:14 stardiviner
From: stardiviner @ 2018-03-24  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

When I have following src block

#+begin_src shell :dir /sudo::
sudo pacman -S --noconfirm lilypond
#+end_src

It will display result literately. include "^M".

I wish org-mode (or ob-shell) can add a result type like `:results term`
(maybe other name) to replace those "^M" etc special characters and
might convert some shell color highlight special sequences like [[45
similar things.

* Re: Is it possible to add a :results type for ob-shell to interpret it's some special characters?
@ 2018-03-24 15:42 ` stardiviner
From: stardiviner @ 2018-03-24 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode