From: "Samuel Banya" <sbanya@fastmail.com>
To: "Charles Berry" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: typescript from org src buffer -- tide, lsp
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 11:29:36 -0400	[thread overview]

Cool topic, but I haven't done it myself either as most explanations are pretty big-brained in the sense that its a little hard for a beginner to figure out sometimes.

However, the power of literate programming is super cool, so here's a few links I found that you can go through that might help you out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/a3rlvk/orgmode_literate_programming_and_emacs/
https://emacs-lsp.github.io/lsp-mode/manual-language-docs/lsp-org/
https://blog.thomasheartman.com/posts/configuring-emacs-with-org-mode-and-literate-programming
http://cachestocaches.com/2018/6/org-literate-programming/