On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 08:06:34AM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote: > fenrir-screenreader is also available. > https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/Jenux > uses fenrir by default. > Klaus Knopper's public key I haven't been able to find and none of his > email addresses seem to be working any longer either for the ones I found. The knoppix signing keys seem to be around here: http://ftp.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ > You have a chance of getting a good version of knoppix if you download > with a good bittorrent client and make sure your encryption required is > turned on and make sure of integrity checks. Look here: http://knoppix.net/ ...and consider buying a CD (yes, that's still a thing ;-) or a stick to support development. Cheers -- t