Am Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 08:31:29PM -0400 schrieb John Kitchin: > For those who need high fidelity LaTeX export like I do, I think > org-ref is still a superior solution. For everyone else, and > especially if you do not need sophisticated cross-references and don't > want the dependencies of org-ref, org-cite is likely the better > solution. Thank you very much for the clarification. I am new to both and I need something that works together with ConTeXt export. Currently I am happy with org-cite. I used org-ref before but never got good results in ConTeXt export. So I think that I will stick wit org-cite. Org-mode is not LaTeX but I wonder if it can be a better replacement for my Markdown-->Pandoc-->EPUB/ConTeXt single source publication process. Better as I could make more use of org-roam in my writing process. Though I am a long time emacs user putting all these blocks together is a challenge, still. With your words I now see much much clearer. juh -- Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de Privater Blog: ............ http://www.hasecke.eu Netzliteratur-Projekt: .... http://www.generationenprojekt.de