Hello, ** Greg Minshall [2021-07-07 09:56:06 +0300]: > Vladimir, >> I couldn't find in Org manual how tangling should work if there are >> several source code blocks with the same file name for ':tangle'. The >> Org manual section "15.8 Extracting Source Code" is a bit >> obscure. There are these two sentences > i think what Tim answered is correct. but, i believe the "desired" > approach is to put all those blocks to be tangled to the same file under > a headline with a property drawer containing something like: > ---- > :header-args+: :tangle "submsim.jl" > ---- Hmm, the more I read the manual and your answers the less I understand. As I said I didn't find in the manual any mention of feature you and Tim referring to. Besides I didn't find definition of [source] code block. If Org document has several #+BEGIN/END_SRC constructions is this the one "code block" or not? May be they are different if they use different "language" identifier? Again, I didn't find any definition or explanation in the manual. This is either lack of documentation or feature of how Org deals with source blocks. In my opinion, this is undocumented feature. > i believe this is for performance of tangling, but possibly the > "multiple source blocks to same :tangle'd file" feature may disappear? > cheers, Greg --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- How do I get HOME?