On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 01:24:56PM +0000, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > David Masterson writes: > > > Ooh! Found org-agenda-entry-text-exclude-regexp! It's so close to what > > I want. With it, I can delete everything on a line that I don't want to > > be displayed with org-agenda-entry-text-mode. But I can't get rid of > > the line, so I wind up with blank lines where the log would've been. > > You can. Just include newline into your regexp. If you are entering it interactively into the minibuffer, that's CTRL-J (in a terminal you might have to do CTRL-Q CTRL-J). Cheers -- t