On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 12:16:39PM +0000, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Jean Louis writes: [...] > What I see is an equivalent of UNNUMBERED heading property. See > https://orgmode.org/manual/Export-Settings.html > > AFAIU, we are talking about much more significant changes to the Org > document schema. It is probably best illustrated using html export. Exactly [...] > Note that both introductory text and closing text belong to the same "div". > > There is no equivalent in LaTeX/PDF. Nor in any "book-like" medium I know of. Although those sometimes get by with pretty ambiguous tricks which need the reader's brain's cooperation (and which are bound to defeat normalisation, let alone tree structure). Cheers -- t