On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 11:07:52PM +0700, Max Nikulin wrote: > On 22/12/2022 22:45, Tim Cross wrote: > > Could some of the issues people are concerned about regarding use of > > /tmp be avoided if instead the temporary files were put into ~/.cache? [...] > Another idea is to avoid caching of parse result for small files. I haven't been following along very closely, but seeing the involved complexities, I'd appreciate a knob to disable caching altogether. My usage of Org hasn't triggered any slowdowns which would be worth all that complexity (and yes, my biggest Org file so-far is 36k lines, and my box isn't the fastest around). But, of course, it's your call :-) Cheers -- t