On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 03:31:32AM +0000, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > tomas@tuxteam.de writes: > > >> What you are describing would better fit into a new :results option. > > > > Oh, I missed the popup part. Sounds useful for yet another profile, > > yes. > > If you need it, feel free to open a separate feature request for extra > :results options in ob-shell. Possibly providing more details how you > envision this header argument to work. I'll mull over it. Perhaps I come up with some (patch) proposal. > > And thanks for your incredible work on Org. Do you ever sleep? > > Remember that we may have radically different time zones. What appears > to be nightly emails may not necessarily be sent at night. I'm aware of that. My awe is more directed at your bandwidth than at your timings. Cheers -- t