* Bruno BEAUFILS [2023-02-15 21:52]: > When using the org-latex-export-to-pdf on any foo.org file I get the > foo.pdf file produced the right way but I also get the foo.tex file. > > I think that the whole point of exporting to pdf is only to get the pdf > file, avoiding the need to keep the latex one. > > I guess that one of org-latex-compile or org-latex-export-to-pdf > function should remove the source LaTeX file if the compile went well. Good idea! That will avoid clutter. I can see that problem solved with simple function. One can use different and temporary directory for that file, generate PDF, and once there is no error message by `latex' command, and PDF is there, that PDF can be moved to original directory. -- Jean Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns: https://www.fsf.org/campaigns In support of Richard M. Stallman https://stallmansupport.org/