* Fwd: Re: Bring up a screen giving option to open a series of orgmode files
       [not found] <87r1o8amyw.fsf@localhost>
@ 2020-12-02  5:29 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2020-12-02  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Resending without large attachment.
The attachment was uploaded to
https://github.com/yantar92/org-mode-demos#refiling-multiple-headings-using-agenda-bulk-actions

Best,
Ihor

-------------------- Start of forwarded message --------------------
From: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
To: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
Cc: Gerardo Moro <gerardomoro37@gmail.com>, "Berry, Charles"
 <ccberry@health.ucsd.edu>, emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Bring up a screen giving option to open a series of orgmode files
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:18:20 +0800

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Do you mean it is possible to mark 5-6 headlines and then re-file them
> quickly to other file?
>
> That would spare me some organizing efforts.

Yes. I think the default building is "m" for marking and "B" for bulk
actions. The possible actions appear at the bottom of the screen.

See the attached demo.

Best,
Ihor
-------------------- End of forwarded message --------------------

* Re: Fwd: Re: Bring up a screen giving option to open a series of orgmode files
@ 2020-12-02  7:12   ` Jean Louis
From: Jean Louis @ 2020-12-02  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> [2020-12-02 08:26]:
> Resending without large attachment.
> The attachment was uploaded to
> https://github.com/yantar92/org-mode-demos#refiling-multiple-headings-using-agenda-bulk-actions

Thank you. Before few days I have seen the GIF and it is useful
feature. In the meantime I have already transitioned majority of
database distributed tasks into centralized dynamic knowledge
repository Hyperscope. It was easy to implement full text relevance
search as PostgreSQL already has that feature. I could soon make
dynamic relevance search as well running of the timer. But I do not
know if it would slow down computer.

1. It would open in separate window, rather narrow on the side or
separate frame.

2. It would recognize the active buffer. I do not know that function
   but it must exist.

3. It would search for thing such as paragraph and if user modifies
   several more characters it would repeat the search and obtain the
   paragraph text.

4. It would then conduct relevance search by using the database.

5. It would show possible hyperlinks: to other headings, other Org
   files, text files, notes in the database and similar.