Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any new ideas on this question (or an explanation on what Timothy meant by a :dir parameter). Right now I'm having to use a search and replace back on the whole generated html buffer, which is fragile and inefficient. Thanks, Omid -------- Original Message -------- On Feb 28, 2023, 1:34 PM, wrote: > Hi Timothy, Thanks for your reply. "Timothy" writes: > Hi Ihor, > >> This sounds like a reasonable request. >> What we may do here is allowing a new parameter :verbatim > > From a read of the original email, it sounds like a `:dir' > parameter could also > solve this use case, and allow for a bit more flexibility. > Is `:dir' a parameter to pass to `#+INCLUDE:'? I don't see it in the manual: https://orgmode.org/manual/Include-Files.html > All the best, > Timothy Regards, Omid