I was trying to learn [Helm](https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm), is an Emacs framework for incremental completions and narrowing selections The official documentation is generated by M-x helm-documentation, and it is org format. I wanted to read the documentation as an info file. So, when I exporter to texinfo format, I found some issues. I am attaching a stripped version of the documentation that is posing problems. The problem is with level 5 headers. One such thing is at https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm/blob/45450d57d5ff97e1a6fbd2a9816ae912ac50edcb/helm-help.el#L651. I am exporting the file with option set to H:5. See attachment for the problematic org file, texi output and the error generated by texinfo exporter. There are bunch of other issues that the helm documentation poses. I will take these up as soon as this bug is addressed.