Hi. Ihor. >>>>> "Ihor" == Ihor Radchenko writes: [...] Ihor> No. This will be against Org syntax. You may advice `org-agenda-skip' function Ihor> let-binding `org-in-src-block-p' to #'ignore. At your own risk. OK. Ihor> Also, we may remove this check in future in favour of more reliable Ihor> `org-element-context'. But not yet. That function is currently slower compared to Ihor> `org-in-src-block-p'. Understood. [...] Ihor> What do you mean? I thought that you were testing newest Org + emacs-28. Yes. I am. I sent the 27 profiler file JIC. Ihor> Comparing the profiler reports, I also noticed that an additional overhead is coming from Ihor> the new library loaded in org-modules. We have added 'ol-doi default module. You may Ihor> remove unused libraries from org-modules to speed up the initial startup (there will be no Ihor> difference in agenda rebuild times). Good to know. Ihor> I also pushed a couple of new small optimizations, according to your profiler report. Can Ihor> you try again with the latest main? Done. The time is now 32s. The produced profiler report.