Ihor> (If this last change works, I am out of ideas about easy ways to improve performance Ihor> further. The only one is a significant change in org-element-at-point internals, but it Ihor> will need to be tested carefully, and I do not plan to upstream it before the next Org Ihor> release). Do not worry. You have done more than enough. I have notice this delay from a long time. But nobody else reported it, which is weird. I am going to wait until emacs-29, for those changes. Is there any workaround or recomendacion for the emacs-28 users with the built-in org mode?. Or that should be mentioned on PROBLEMS? Best Regards