Ihor Radchenko writes: > David Masterson writes: > >>>> Maybe I'm not explicit enough. In section 8.1 of the Org 9.6 manual is >>>> a subsection "Time/Date Range" that *implies* times are supported in >>>> ranges by the use of words "time" and "timestamp" when, above, you're >>>> saying they are undefined (unsupported?) for now. I'm merely saying >>>> adjust the manual to remove the implication. >>> >>> Please check the manual from main branch of Org. It has more text: >> >> I disagree. I cloned Org from Savannah and made the attached patch >> file from the main branch. First time for me attaching a file to a >> message. Does it work for you? > > Yes. Though it would be better to attach the diff with proper (.diff or > .patch) extension. I've updated my patch file taking into account what you mentioned and what I tested. Does this look all right?