* Export Org mode files to (gag, barf) MS Office?
@ 2021-06-26 14:44 Brandon Taylor
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: Brandon Taylor @ 2021-06-26 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I know we’re not supposed to really even TALK about proprietary software in FOSS communities like this one, but I can’t help but wonder if someone might consider making (an) Emacs plugin(s) that allow(s) a user to export Org mode files to Microsoft Office file formats such as .docx, .xlsx and the like? Or is/are there already (a) plugin(s) in the MELPA that can do this?

Brandon Taylor

* Export Org mode files to (gag, barf) MS Office?
@ 2021-06-27 16:13 emanuel.charpentier
From: emanuel.charpentier @ 2021-06-27 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: donnie126_2002; +Cc: emacs-orgmode