* "#+STARTUP: hideblocks"  has no effect?
@ 2021-04-01 13:10 autofrettage
From: autofrettage @ 2021-04-01 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

I recently read about the #+STARTUP parameter "hideblocks", but it doesn't seem to have any effect in my set-up. All the blocks kept laughing straight in my face. :-(

Any ideas about what could have gone wrong?

I use Org Mode 9.4.5 with Emacs 26.3, and I also tried closing the file and Emacs before I tried.

Cheers
Rasmus

p.s. Setting org-hide-block-startup with local variables is a solution, but not as nice as doing it with #+STARTUP, I'd say.