Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> I can't reproduce it with clean Emacs config. And my option ~org-adapt-indentation~ is ~nil~. And this >> error is not raised every time. Just some org buffer and sometimes. Have not noticed some regular >> pattern of problem reason yet. If I found any clue I will update here. > > I checked the code and I can see a valid scenario when the error you > have seen may appear. I have fixed that hypothetical case in 54da1d6d7. > Hopefully, it will also fix your issue without introducing other errors. > > Best, > Ihor Confirmed problem solved. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3