Timothy writes: > Hi Christopher, > >> I suggest to keep current defaults. Because I have lot of Org files, if changed, I have to do lot of >> work to adopt files and might get wrong. It’s very important. > > Hmm. Upon inspection I see that some uses of `org-babel-results-keyword' are > indeed case-sensitive. This comes as a surprise to me, as I thought that /all/ > keywords were parsed in a case-insensitive manner. > > Is there a good reason for this? > > At a glance, I’d personally be tempted to make the use case insensitive, and > only use `org-babel-results-keyword' when inserting, or remove it all together. > > All the best, > Timothy Me too, I hope it can be case-insensitive, if org-mode internal has already case-sensitive processing. I suggest to keep one standard. I remember used to blocks like ~#+BEGIN_SRC~ etc are uppercase by default. Latter changed into lowercase. Then I did a lot of work to replace them. If we need to use lowercase, I suggest to use them all. It might improve regexp matching speed? Don't know...... -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3