<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> You're right, seems now need to wait for Ag Ibragimov. Tim Cross writes: OK. As the patch is over 6 months old, it would be good if the original author can confirm it is still the latest version and if not, re-send the most recent version. Christopher Miles writes: <#!secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> I checked this thread, seems the original first email of thread contains the patch. And it's not merged into Org git yet. Tim Cross writes: OK, will push it up the todo list. Where can I get the latest version of the patch or has it been added into the org git repo? Christopher Miles writes: <#!!secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> Hi, Tim, popup this thread to request review. 😄 Tim Cross writes: I am also interested in ob-clojure and ob-clojurescript improvements. However, right now, I'm a tad busy and haven't had time to review what has been done. Hopefully, can make some time in the next month or so. Tim stardiviner writes: agzam.ibragimov@gmail.com writes: There seems to be a bit of lack of interest for these things. But I'm sure some people (myself included) would love to see these kinds of improvements. Yes, I rarely saw Clojurians in this mailing list. As I said before, I have never participated in contributing to Org source, some guidance would be appreciated. Org Mode has contribution guide here http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#patches Should I keep building it and posting patches? Should I try to go incrementally, one small change at a time, or should I just get everything working first? If it turns out to be a bigger work, should I ask for permission to work in a branch and get access to pushing things to it? Maybe things just move slowly, because obviously you can't force maintainers to drop everything and concentrate effort to get your things in. Maybe I just have to be a little bit more patient? I think a complete work contains many patches should be better, Also write testing if necessary. I remember ob-clojure.el code are mostly reviewed by Bastien Guerry. I included him in Cc: in this email. On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 1:23 AM stardiviner wrote: Glad to see your patch, really useful in some cases. Thanks. Ag Ibragimov writes: Hi everyone, here's my attempt to add clojure CLI and babashka support for ob-clojure.el - Adds a header parameter to override org-babel-clojure-backend - Adds :args param (right now only used for clojure-cli) I have tested it with these minimal cases: #+beginsrc clojure :backend clj-cli :args "-Sdeps '{:deps {inflections {:mvn/version \"0.13.2\"}}}'" (use 'inflections.core) (plural "word") #+endsrc #+beginsrc clojure :backend babashka :results output (range 10) #+endsrc Please let me know what you think. Any advice is appreciated, since I have never contributed before. Thank you. – [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 s