Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> I'm git bisect on the latest git-pulled org-mode. Still located bad commit on this bad commit. Seems >> commit also introduced other problem. > >> #+begin_example >> 0ef88e2d9 * | bad @ org-agenda.el/org-agenda-get-scheduled: Use cache >> #+end_example > > That's understandable, but not sufficient to pinpoint the bug. > >> I compared good *Org Agenda* buffer and bad *Org Agenda* buffer, bellowing are some of missing >> org-agenda entries: >> >> #+begin_src org >> ,* PROJECT 🅰 task A >> SCHEDULED: <2019-04-16 Tue> >> :LOGBOOK: >> - State "PROJECT" from [2019-04-16 Tue 13:37] >> :END: >> #+end_src >> >> I checked most of them, almost all missing org-agenda entries are "SCHEDULED" tasks with logbook or >> clocking log. > > Is it still missing if you put this heading into separate buffer and > call agenda with buffer restriction? I just tried to build agenda after > changing the keyword from PROJECT to TODO and I can see the heading in > my agenda view. > > Are you using any non-standard agenda settings in addition to > org-agenda-skip-scheduled-delay-if-deadline set to t? > > Can you try to rebuild agenda after running M-x org-element-cache-reset? > > Best, > Ihor I put this scheduled task into a separated org file and clean org-agenda-files variable, and set it to only this new separated org file. Not displayed. I changed "PROJECT" to "TODO", Not displayed. I have variable org-agenda-skip-scheduled-delay-if-deadline setted to 'post-deadline. Then I tried setting it to t or nil. Bot not displayed. I tried [M-x org-element-cache-reset], Still not displayed.