Tim Cross writes: > William Denton writes: > >> I noticed org-modern in the list of new packages available: >> >> https://github.com/minad/org-modern >> >> Worth a look by any Org users, just for the screenshots comparing Org buffers normally and with >> org-modern. Fine work from Daniel Mendler, who I think is on this list. I'm trying it out >> right now. >> > > I was looking at this package and it looks interesting. However, I do > wonder how much of an impact it has on org performance. I suspect it > will have a significant impact on large org files. Would be interested > in hearing how people find it with larger files. It does not affect performance a lot. I almost can't feel the latency difference between disable or enabled org-modern. I have 3M org file which has lot of source blocks and tags list etc. (I know 3M is not very large.) I like this package indeed beatified org-mode a lot. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3