Hello Timothy. First of all, thank you for your contribution. I use your fork for some days now and I can verify that it is working correctly. I have only faced the following problems: 1. When a snippet contains a mistake, it correctly turns red, but no error message is shown when I hover my mouse over it. I have to switch to the *Org Preview LaTeX Output* to see the error. 2. Live previews do not work (like shown here https://tinyurl.com/5fu7z27w), although I am using the related options and use your branch up to the ---PATCH SET DIVIDER--- commit. 3. When using your version, the ox-hugo exporter no longer works when latex is involved. The error that appears is the following: org-html-format-latex: Invalid function: org-export-with-buffer-copy 4. Some key-binds (like C-c C-e to publish or C-c C-x C-l for latex-preview) do not work when the cursor is at the top of the file, before the first header. In the attachments there are the diagnostics from the org-latex-preview-check-health function and my relevant configuration. Again, thank you for this amazing overhaul and I hope it won't be long till we see it merged in the official Org branch.