Greetings, I have never posted to this list before. I searched the email archive, and didn't see anything related. I have been using Emacs and org-more for several years and recently started getting this error when I first open a .org file: 'Missing write access rights to org-persist-directory: "c:/Users/aloom/My Drive/home/.emacs.d/org-persist/"'. I am using emacs v29.2 on Windows 11. Org-mode is 9.6.21 This started happening fairly recently, perhaps when I upgraded Emacs? Also note, that I have my $HOME in a Goggle Drive synced folder. Perhaps that has something to do with this? Or perhaps the space in the PATH to my HOME directory? Although, as I stated, I did not have this error until fairly recently. Let me know if you need any further information. Thanks!