* BUG with artist mode eating blank lines
@ 2008-10-09 23:13 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2008-10-09 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Following the discussion about artist mode I started to play with this
today and noticed that going in and out of artist mode eats lines in my
org file.

With the following file:

,----[ test.org ]

| : ENABLE------------------|  &  |
| :       +-----+           |     |
| :       | >=1 |     +-----|     |---RUN-+
| :       |     |     |     |     |       |
| : X-----|     |-----+     +-----+       |
| : Y-----|     |                         |
| :   +---|     |                         |
| :   |   +-----+                         |
| :   |                                   |
| :   +-----------------------------------+
|

| * More stuff
| goes here
`----

If you put the point somewhere in the drawing and repeatedly hit C-c '
then the blank lines before

* More stuff

get removed one at a time until it becomes part of the drawing text.

-Bernt

* Re: BUG with artist mode eating blank lines
@ 2008-10-10  6:50 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-10-10  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Fixed, thanks.