* project definition issue
@ 2014-09-20 22:51 Alex Scherbanov
From: Alex Scherbanov @ 2014-09-20 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi.
I'm trying to write a simple definition of project:
   (setq org-stuck-projects '("PROJECT" ("NEXT") nil nil))
This means that everything with a tag :PROJECT: without NEXT task is stuck.

But my stuck project is not shown in the list if it is a nested project and it has a todo state.

* unstuck 1 -- because has next                                :test:PROJECT:
** NEXT next in 1
** this stuck project _without_ todo state is shown in the list     :PROJECT:
*** TODO whatever 1

* unstuck 2                                                    :test:PROJECT:
** NEXT next in 2
** TODO stuck project is not shown                                  :PROJECT:
*** TODO whatever 2

Next actions:
  Test:       NEXT next in 1                                                                           :test::
  Test:       NEXT next in 2                                                                           :test::

Stuck projects:
  Test:       this stuck project _without_ todo state is shown in the list                     :test::PROJECT:

And what is interesting: when I’m trying to copy the whole line above, it actually copies two lines:
  Test:       this stuck project _without_ todo state is shown in the list                     :test::PROJECT:
  Test:       TODO stuck project is not shown                                                  :test::PROJECT:

I tried, but I didn’t find out why it works this way.
Could you help me?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-20 22:51 UTC | newest]