On Apr 20, 2012, at 6:35 PM, Bastien wrote: > Don't underestimate the Unpredictable -- I'm sure if you write something > with overlays and funny Unicode chars for list bullets people will start > using it. Speaking for me, I'd be curious to test it! Speaking of unpredictable; Emacs 24 now supports Unicode 6 and specifically U6 Emoticons (assuming a font that supports them, also). http://j.mp/Ih9NZS I actually see more of a use for new unicode characters for Tags than for bullet lists, but either one could be cool. Mike