Hi everyone, today I looked at our tutorial page at http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/index.html and came away with the feeling that that this page has become somewhat useless for people who are really new to Org. I think the page should start with a section of true recommendations for beginners, a path we tell every new users to take in order to learn about Org mode. Can we have a discussion here on how this path should look like? When you came to Org-mode as a newby, what were the three resources that really made an impression on by being accessible and providing feel and promise for digging deeper? - Carsten