From: "Andrews, Kyle (KC)" <KCAndrews@dow.com>
To: Bastien <bzg@altern.org>
Cc: "nicholas.dokos@hp.com" <nicholas.dokos@hp.com>,
	"emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Bug: org-agenda-get-todos: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil [7.9.2 (7.9.2-181-ge8aaca-elpa @ c:/users/--------/documents/store/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121231/)]
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 16:57:18 +0000	[thread overview]

I attached a minimal document that causes the error. It has a ``#+TODO:'' line at the top which does not list ``TODO'' as a TODO state.  Meanwhile, in other documents in directories listed in my org-agenda-files I have many TODO entries.  When org-agenda tried to collect just my TODO headlines, it found one in a file with locally defined TODO words but without TODO. That caused the error.

Is it possible to add additional TODO keywords to a local file without excluding the global keywords?

Regards,

Kyle