* Not all org-publish-* functions are accessible initially
@ 2008-10-17  0:32 Seb
From: Seb @ 2008-10-17  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I was wondering if all the org-publish-* functions should be available
directly after org-mode is loaded ? Initially I only see
org-publish-{all,current-file,current-project} as available (before
doing any org-publish related work). After I run either of those 3, then
the rest of them become available (for instance org-publish-project).

The startup file in charge of finding org-mode on my system is as follows:

  (let ((package-dir (concat "/usr/share/"
			     (symbol-name flavor)
			     "/site-lisp/org-mode")))

  ;; If package-dir does not exist, the org-mode package must have
  ;; removed but not purged, and we should skip the setup.
    (when (file-directory-p package-dir)
      (setq load-path (cons package-dir load-path))
      (require 'org-install)
      (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org\\(-mode\\)?$" . org-mode))))

Cheers,

--Seb

* Re: Not all org-publish-* functions are accessible initially
@ 2008-10-17 13:46 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-10-17 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Seb; +Cc: emacs-orgmode