On 25.9.2013, at 14:13, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Carsten Dominik writes: > >> This sounds good to me. How about allowing also a function >> as a value and that function will receive the list of properties >> and do with it as it pleases. > > At first I thought about it but I realized that was exactly what > a filter could do. Do we need to introduce redundancy here? Not really. It would simplify processing to have the list instead of a string, but indeed, a filter can accomplish all of it. Regards - Carsten > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou