I joined this list about a month ago to ask how I could get the manual in ePub format but I also started searching. Long story short, I joined the TexInfo Help mailing list and submitted a question[1] (which also references two other threads if you are interested). The net net net is you may pick up the Org manual in ePub format here [2]. As soon as the new modifications to TexInfo are pushed out, it is drop dead easy to produce ePub from the texi file. For Apple losers like me, ePub is so much nicer than PDFs in Apple Books. All the features come to life such as book marks, notes, highlighting, etc. And they are saved. Almost like we rocketed into 1990. Perhaps now that it is so easy thanks to the wonderful people supporting TexInfo, ePub will become a more common format that is produced and maintained by open source groups. I hope to eventually learn how to use Org mode to do time tracking of my various software projects. It looks very promising. Take care, Perry p.s. if you are curious, please visit my photography web site [3] [1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-TexInfo/2022-06/msg00002.html [2] http://why-not-photography.com/drop/org.epub [3] http://why-not-photography.com