From: "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com>
Subject: A LaTeX class for Org-mode export
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:37:41 -1000	[thread overview]

Aloha all,

I'd like to draw your attention to a LaTeX class that I put together
exporter.  The class supports all of the Org-mode LaTeX default
packages.  It supports the standard LaTeX article class and the KOMA-
script scrartcl class and provides several choices of fonts.  In
addition, it  includes facilities to apply microtypographic
adjustments to suitable fonts, set the line spacing of the document to
double space, set lists more compactly than the standard LaTeX
article.cls, and typeset source code listings, optionally with color.

The documentation that should appear shortly in the Babel/Uses section
of Worg includes two examples that illustrate use of the class.  The
first uses the standard LaTeX article class and Times, Helvetica, and
Courier fonts with a 12 point base size to typeset the literate
program on 8.5 x 11 in. paper, with colored source code listings and
microtypographic adjustments.

> #+LaTeX_CLASS: org-article-subsubsection
> #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [article,letterpaper,times,
> 12pt,listings,color,microtype]

The second uses the KOMA-script scrartcl class and Utopia, Bera, and
Inconsolata fonts with a 10 point base size to typeset the literate
program on 5.8 x 8.3 in. paper in landscape mode, also with colored
source code listings and microtypographic adjustments.  In addition,
lists are set tighter than with the standard LaTeX article class.

> #+LaTeX_CLASS: org-article-subsubsection
> #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [koma,a5paper,landscape,utopia,
> 10pt,listings,color,microtype,paralist]

The project is hosted at GitHub:
http://github.com/tsdye/org-article

All the best,