From: Diego Zamboni <diego@zzamboni.org>
To: Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>
Cc: Diego Zamboni <diego@zzamboni.org>,
	emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Quoting a REPL session in an org document
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 12:48:54 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Dov,

I think the easiest way is to use a SRC block with a mode that understands the iPython-REPL format - this would give you not only syntax highlighting, but also the possibility of executing code from Org-mode using org-babel. A quick search reveals two likely candidates:

https://github.com/millejoh/emacs-ipython-notebook <https://github.com/millejoh/emacs-ipython-notebook>
	Org-mode integration: http://millejoh.github.io/emacs-ipython-notebook/#org-mode-integration <http://millejoh.github.io/emacs-ipython-notebook/#org-mode-integration>
https://github.com/gregsexton/ob-ipython/ <https://github.com/gregsexton/ob-ipython/>

Best,