* Problem with 6.09a org-agenda-list
@ 2008-10-20 18:55 Bart Parliman
From: Bart Parliman @ 2008-10-20 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

After upgrading from 6.02 to 6.09a on emacs 22.2 I'm having
trouble running org-agenda-list and am seeing...

   Symbol's function definition is void: adjoin

As far as I can tell, the agenda appears complete.

FWIW, my lisp knowledge is weak.  It looks like the symbol is
defined in the common lisp area.  I'm assuming that it's not
getting loaded and my simple attempts at trying to do that didn't
help (not a surprise).

FWIW, some searching brought up a patch from this past July...

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/7545

After undoing the patch it "works", but I'm assuming that's
probably not the right thing to do.

Thanks,
Bart

* Re: Problem with 6.09a org-agenda-list
@ 2008-10-20 23:32 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2008-10-20 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bart Parliman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Not a clue, but adjoin probably is from the 'cl package.  As a
temporary workaround, you can do (require 'cl).  It will do no harm.

* Re: Problem with 6.09a org-agenda-list
@ 2008-10-21  6:24 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-10-21  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bart Parliman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode