"Felix Freeman" via "General discussions about Org-mode." writes: > When using TRAMP, ob-shell's :cmdline and :stdin header options are > broken on org-babel. > I can reproduce the problem (thanks for your nice MCE). I'm using: Org mode version 9.5.4 (release_9.5.4-32-g82036c) GNU Emacs 29.0.50 From what I understand, the function 'org-babel-sh-evaluate' relies on 'call-process'; and that function ignores file name handlers; as TRAMP relies on those file name handlers, it just cannot do the right thing. Using 'process-file' instead works for me. See the attached patch. I've also included a test, as the problem is reproducible with TRAMP "/mock::" connection. But, that test will only work on GNU/Linux systems. Warning: that's my first attempt to write a patch, and I don't have (yet) signed the copyright papers. Bruno