* newline hangling after new heading
@ 2011-04-25  8:32 Andreas Politz
From: Andreas Politz @ 2011-04-25  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

is it possible to make org treat a newline as belonging to the
following header ?  Most of the time I like my outlines to be dense,
unless for top level headings, e.g.

* TOP1
** SUB2 X
   - ele1

* TOP2
** SUB1

Now if I hit C-RET with point at X, the new heading will be created on
a newline just before *TOP2 , while I want it to be on a newline right
after `ele1'.  `org-blank-before-new-entry' seems to have no effect in
this case.

So my question is, can this behaviour be realized with existing
options (which I probably don't know about), or do I have to somehow
work around ?

Thanks,
-ap

Org-mode version 7.4
GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2011-04-08 on builder1-tc2ams, modified by Debian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-04-25  8:33 UTC | newest]