* column view and externals id
@ 2008-12-21  0:10 francois
From: francois @ 2008-12-21  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I would like to display, in a unique file, columns views that refer to columns
defined in different files. I think that ID may help me. But I certainly miss
something. I can't achieve it.

Here is what I would like to get:

[filea.org]
* my overview
#+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id "my-id"

#+END:

[fileb.org]
* my data
  :PROPERTIES: