Adding full test-coverage of my changes is beyond my abilities at the moment, I must admit. But I will come back to it soon, I promise ;) Especially as there are succeeding tests for open-source using old-style URIs. (old-style URIs are not working for me with open-source) That will be the next task for me after completing the documentation. Speaking of the documentation: is it right, that there is no more support for “remember”? I would then remove that part from the documentation. Kind regards Mario —