Dear All, Please find attached a patch (against master) that adds a feature to the tangle framework. Essentially, the following block would now tangle to two files #+begin_src sh '("filename1" "filename2") #my script #+end_src Usecases - literate config (e.g. .zshrc) of several machines at once (e.g. tangling via tramp). - literate similar versions of the same script which differ only in small chunks (I use it for a slightly different latexmkrc for my projects on Dropbox) The patch also streamlines the tangling routines. Tests have been checked. I am of course open to discussions and comments. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks for your time Best Jacopo